ExxonMobil Pipeline Company is committed to being a good neighbor and conducting business in a manner that protects the safety of our neighbors and employees, and respects the environmental and economic needs of communities in which we operate.
- All of our pipelines will continue to be safely maintained and operated in accordance with our robust integrity management program and in compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- ExxonMobil pipelines will be remotely monitored 24/7 using advanced communications and leak detection technologies. We will also conduct regular aerial inspections and on-the-ground investigations of any potential issues.
- Through all stages of our work, ExxonMobil Pipeline Company will communicate with landowners and others within the community to provide information on the timing of our work and to address any questions they may have about our activities.
- ExxonMobil will consult with individual landowners regarding access to our easements on their property.
- ExxonMobil Pipeline Company will seek to minimize disruption during our work and will seek to limit any inconvenience to members of the community.
Pipeline maintenance helps ensure that the facilities in your community remain connected to suppliers and customers via safe and reliable industry-leading operations. Our integrity management program includes rigorous testing and analysis that identifies areas of a pipeline that may need additional inspection, repair or replacement. Pipeline segments selected for repair and replacement are identified through continuous analysis of inspection results.